Prep: 15 mins
Bake: 40 mins 375°F
Cook: 5 mins
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 26 ounce jar low-sodium pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small zucchini (3/4 pound total), trimmed and cut into half moons
- 2 cups mushrooms, trimmed and quartered (from 10-ounce package)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 12 ounce package fully cooked turkey meatballs, quartered
- 2 9 ounce packages light four- cheese ravioli (such as Buitoni)
- 1 8 ounce bag shredded part-skim mozzarella
1. Heat oven to 375 F. In bowl, stir salt, pepper and sauce. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Ladle 1/2 cup sauce over bottom.
2. In a large nonstick saute pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes.
3. Scatter a third of the meatball pieces over sauce on bottom of pan. Top with one package ravioli, 1 cup vegetable mixture, 1 cup of the cheese and second third of the meatball pieces. Top with remaining ravioli, vegetables, meatballs, sauce and cheese. Cover with foil.
4. Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes. Uncover dish and bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Fat, total(gm)18
- Saturated fat(gm)7
- Dietary Fiber, total(gm)5
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet